Answered By: Alicia Perkins
Last Updated: May 03, 2016     Views: 1026

Our preservation office provides binding of theses and dissertations. More information can be found at

Click on the Instructions for Preparing Materials for the Binding of OSU Departmental Materials, and for Personal Binding (e.g., Thesis) link on the right side of the screen for instructions.

Related Topics

Ask Us!