Answered By: Ash Faulkner Last Updated: Mar 29, 2023 Views: 11
Answered By: Ash Faulkner
Last Updated: Mar 29, 2023 Views: 11
The Millennium Development Goals originally had a target date of 2015 and focused on goals that could be universally agreed to by all countries:
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Achieve universal primary education
- Promote gender equality and empower women
- Reduce child mortality
- Improve maternal health
- Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
- Ensure environmental sustainability, and;
- Develop a global partnership for development.
The goals have since evolved to the new Sustainable Development Goals, of which there are 17 intended to "Transform Our World".
Make an appointment with a Subject Librarian.